Friday, May 8, 2009

Youngest Grandma Ever

Yesterday I became a 29 year old grandma or so my dad tells me. So that would make him a very young great grandpa. Our cat had her kittens yesterday. She had 5 all white babies. Maybe someone out there with really good eyes can help me tell the kittens apart. As of right now they all look the exact same.

I can't imagine nursing more than one baby at a time. Poor mommy! She just lays there as she gets mauled. They climb all over her!

It is funny to watch the kittens just climb all over, under and around each other, completely oblivious to everything around them.

I took a picture of one next to my phone to show how small/big they are. And here is the proud Papa. He has been doing so good. I am very impressed with how he has been through all of this.

3 comments:

- Tristin - said...

COngratulations!You look REALLY good for a Grandma and now you can say you have a PENTA-Cat! HA! HA!... (Like the Ocotomom!) They're cute and soo tiny! We'll have to come by and see them!

TIFF said...

Awe, so cute, and I'm not even a cat person!!! Don't show Britt or Coley, they'll snag them all up! Congrats!

Julie Barnes said...

Such cute, fuzzy little balls of fur! That makes me really want a kitten! Can you mail us one??!!?!? JK. Hope they are fun!