We did a little dog sitting for Troy and Katie while they were out of town. Lexi was in heaven having a dog around to play with and to chase around the house and even getting in his bed with him.
It is an Italian Greyhound (like of like a minature greyhound). I am not fond of dogs and so taking one on for a couple of weeks is nuts except he is a really really good dog. He doesn't bark, doesn't whine, dig, scratch. He just kind of lays around and follows us around the house. Much easier than a baby. :)
4 comments:
You are brave for taking in a dog. I think I would rather take in someone else's baby instead of their animal.
That is such a cute pic of Lexi!
So cute! What kind of a dog is that?? It kind of looks like a deer!
It is an Italian Greyhound (like of like a minature greyhound). I am not fond of dogs and so taking one on for a couple of weeks is nuts except he is a really really good dog. He doesn't bark, doesn't whine, dig, scratch. He just kind of lays around and follows us around the house. Much easier than a baby. :)
Ahh... so cute of Lexi!
I had to laugh at Julie's comment. It DOES kind of look like a deer! Funny!
Post a Comment